We thought we’d seen every single possible way a nail polish could be marketed, but Physicians Formula just went and surprised us.
The drugstore brand known for its hypoallergenic formulas and whimsical packaging has just entered the nail polish arena. It may be a little late to the booming nail polish market, but the brand has obviously been watching its competitors closely because they hit it out of the park with this collection. Here’s why:
• The bottles are small: Everybody knows small things are cute. Plus no one really uses a full-size bottle of polish, ever. (Well, except for this one.)
• They’re packaged as color-coordinated trios: It’s impossible to choose just one when confronted with racks of colors, so it’s nice to get three in a pack. Plus the polishes are more visually attractive packaged as a set.
• There are nail art ideas printed on the side of the packaging: Related to the above point–since you have three polishes at your disposal, you might as well try some nail art.
• They’re affordable: A trio will set you back a very affordable $10.95. That’s like half a bottle of Chanel lacquer.
• They’re like toys: This might be the best part of the collection. The bottles all snap together, kind of like those plastic DNA molecules that you use in chemistry class. Who doesn’t want to build a tall nail polish tower? No one, that’s who. And besides just being plain fun, it’ll also allow you to save a ton of cabinet space
You can get the collection now here
By Fashionista, Click Here