This year's 2010 Prime Ministers Cup Day will be sure to impress!
Fashions on the Field
While there will only be one winner for each category, everyone can share in the fun!
The top 10 finalists for each category will also receive a basket of goodies!
Best Dressed Female
Best Dressed Male
Most Fashionable Hat/Fascinator
How to enter?
Simply present yourself to registration on the day. The registration desk will be located on the fountain Lawn near the main ticket gate between 10am and 1pm.
- Entry is free, simply fill out and hand in your registration form to event staff
- Each contestant must fill in a registration form
- Preliminary judging commences at 1.30pm - make sure you are present
- Apperar in front of a large crowd and panel of judges as part of the process
- Have fun!
What to wear?
Elegant and stylish race wear based on the latest fashion trends. Ladies must have hat or fascinator, and gentlemen must have suit and tie (including a jacket) in order to be eligible for the competition. What better excuse for a shopping spree?
The judges will be looking for:
- Race wear that is appropriate for the race track and suitability of climate (Autumn)
- Ability to express style andoriginality
- Immaculate grooming and deportment
- Co-ordination of outfit with attention to detail.